Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blog #1 Introduction


  1. My teachers last year will tell you that I have great attendance and am very quiet when I'm there.
  2. My friends will tell you that I am kind, yet I have quite the attitude.
  3. People like me because I keep them entertained.
  4. Five years from now, I will be working as a nurse.
  5. The bravest thing I ever did was move 400 miles away from my family.
  6. I have trouble dealing with stress. I am a very anxious person.
  7. I appreciate it when teachers show support and I am able to relate to them.
  8. I really need to schedule better.
  9. My favorite class is Anatomy because I feel it is relevant and interesting.
  10. My friends make me laugh when their "blonde" sides come out.
  11. My pet peeve is mismatched socks.
  12. The most stressful thing in my life is balancing work, school, and trying to have fun.
  13. The most influential person in my life is my mother because she has done so much for me with so little.
  14. If I had one hundred dollars, I would have bought my books already.
  15. It was easy to learn how to ride a bike.
  16. It is difficult to learn how to be an adult.
  17. I have no regrets about anything because it has gotten me to where I am now.
  18. A friend once showed me how to change a flat tire.
  19. My favorite color is blue.
  20. One dish I can cook well is spaghetti.
  21. My favorite place on earth is any place with mountains, trees, and water.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kaitlyn. I hope you won't be quiet in my class :) Where does your family live? Where do you work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try not to be. I'm from a little town called Gooding down in Southern Idaho. It's kind of by Twin Falls. As of right now, I'm the supervisor at the downtown Subway. It's not much, but it definitely adds stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've actually been to Gooding. You're right, it is a little town.

    I can definitely appreciate feeling anxious about things. I sometimes spend as much time worrying about and planning out my homework as I do actually doing it. Usually it's not nearly as bad as I was thinking, though.

    ReplyDelete