Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blog 20 Pitts

I woke up today,it was cold
I saw a man, he was old
I did laundry, I hate to fold
I made a bid, a man yelled sold
I crashed a car, it rolled and rolled
I tried caviar, I feel bold
I went to work, I did as I was told
I played tug-of-war, I pulled and pulled
I found an old cup of milk, there was mold
I found a coin, it was gold
I went to a psychic, my future was foretold
I found the holy grail, I yelled behold
I got out of prison, I was paroled
I signed up for college, I enrolled
I had an RC car, it was remote controlled
I met a security guard, he patrolled


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's hard to find something that will rhyme that many times and still hold together into a cohesive narrative. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, I definitely couldn't have made this work. Would have sounded ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete